Pages

Life Lesson Image Quotes



A Time to Live Laugh and Love is here to give motivation to people who are down and need something to bring their confidence back. I believe one of the best ways to get motivated is by reading Quotes about life.

This will help us to enjoy our life everyday and stay motivated to achieve our goals. One thing that I’ve noticed is that scripture image quotes are more effective these days than just life lesson quotes that are written plain and simple. 

One of the best examples of this is an article written by Joni Cham.  It’s entitled “8 life Lessons Taught by CANDY CRUSH”.

I really love this game and I admit I am addicted to it. Who would have thought that playing this game or this app will teach us 8 lessons in life?

This article receives thousands of likes on Facebook. If the author didn't use pictures or images I guess she would have not caught  the Attention of many readers. But by using pictures and images, the article became viral on Facebook. Why? because people love to share images that resonate with them.



SOURCE: 8 Life Lessons Taught by Candy Crush
Author: Joni Cham